CMR DW 8000
How about air and surface prevention of mold and mildew all times?
A larger of the duct-work insert specific products, the DW-8000 is designed for residential or commercial HVAC systems covering up to 8,000 square feet depending on the viral load.
• New & improved PATENTED CIMR® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
• Reduces airborne contaminants and allergens that can trigger asthma and allergy symptoms
• Freshens air and removes odors in otherwise stale-prone environments
• Removes dirt and dust from the air to make cleaning easier
• Portable, no installation required
• Destroys VOCs, smoke and odors
• Our proprietary CIMR® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce ultra low-level Hydrogen Peroxide, proven safe for continuous use
• Features a high intensity UVC light that makes use of the same oxidation and ionizing properties of light as naturally occurring sunlight
• Continuously protects and purifies the environment
• Proven effective in independent studies against bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi in the air and on surfaces
- Electrical: 120/240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 37 Watts
- Dimensions: 11″ H x 17″ L x 11″ W
- Weight: 8 lbs/3.63 kg
- Coverage: Up to 8,000 Square Feet
Designed for residential and commercial HVAC systems. Easily installs into HVAC ductwork. Comes with electrical wiring for hard wiring or connect a plug for outlet connection.